Thursday, December 19, 2013

A December to remember

It's been many years since we've had such a cooperative snowscape in my local area.

This December, the snow has mostly been on weekends, coming after my morning run, and has melted just enough to make travel easy while remaining picture perfect.

With this wonderland setting, it's hard not to get into the holiday spirit. And I barely celebrate any holidays at all.

But this year, I've felt so jolly I decided to adopt a family to buy presents for. And I had fun doing it.

So as 2013 winds down...and as I gear up for what is already shaping up to be a busy 2014...I intend to fully enjoy this winter season. I will embrace the cold weather, which provides such a welcome contrast to the summer's stifling heat. And I will enjoy the higher percent of good hair days compared with the warmer months in humid Philadelphia and the Jersey shore.

I wish similar simple pleasures for each of you...and a safe, happy, and healthy new year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment