Nine cards. Six companies. And today the only company with the same name, same ownership is my own.
So much for corporate loyalty…or business continuity.
- Before starting AMY INK, I worked for Fisher Scientific International Inc., now part of ThermoFisher Scientific Inc.
- Before that, I worked for Hercules Incorporated, now part of Ashland.
- Before that, I worked for ARCO Chemical, which was bought by Lyondell Petrochemical Corp., which became Lyondell Chemical Company, which is now LyondellBasell Industries.
- Before that, I worked for Bell Atlantic, which is now Verizon.
- Before that, I worked for Marketpac International, which had been a subsidiary of AIG, but is long since gone.
- And even though I never had a business card when I worked at SmithKline Corporation, that company was transformed into SmithKline Beckman, then SmithKline Beecham and, now, GlaxoSmithKline.